40.03.01 Law science
Profiles: Civil law, Criminal law
The students get fundamental and specific training in the area of law.
A lawyer follows regulations and provides order in different spheres of society life .
The lawyers focus on:
- events and activities that are significant for legal area;
- legal relations that appear due to state institutes operation;
- legal relations among the state bodies, physical and legal entities.
- render and apply legal standards and regulations in the correct way;
- ensure compliance with the law in the activities of government agencies, individuals and legal entities;
- correctly qualify the facts and circumstances;
- develop legal documents of a legal nature, carry out legal expertise of regulatory acts, give qualified legal opinions and advice;
- make legal decisions and perform other legal actions in strict accordance with the law;
- discover and establish the facts of violations, determine the measures of responsibility and penalties for those responsible, and take the necessary measures to restore the violated rights.
Entrance examinations: Russian language, Social studies, History.
Duration of training: 5 years
Dean: Prof. Borik A. Mkrtychyan; Tel.: +7 (383) 267-3622